Productivity Solutions Grant (PSG)Apply for Grant
Technology is not about fancy and expensive high-end solutions. Company can kick-start their technology journey by taking simple steps to automate existing processes and improve productivity. The Productivity Solutions Grant (PSG) supports companies keen on adopting IT solutions and equipment to enhance business processes.
For a start, PSG covers sector-specific solutions including the retail, food, logistics, precision engineering, construction and landscaping industries. Other than sector-specific solutions, PSG also supports adoption of solutions that cut across industries, such as in areas of customer management, data analytics, financial management and inventory tracking.
These solutions have been pre-scoped by various government agencies such as Enterprise Singapore, National Environmental Agency (NEA) and Singapore Tourism Board (STB).
- Aims to better support businesses in the next phase of transformation, which may require more substantial investments and longer term commitments
- Cost Savings
- For Businesses that want simpler solutions for improving productivity
- Funding for Innovation
As announced at Budget 2021, the enhanced maximum support level of up to 80% will be extended from 30 September 2021 to 31 March 2022.
SMEs can apply for PSG if they meet the following criteria:
- Registered and operating in Singapore
- Purchase/lease/subscription of the IT solutions or equipment must be used in Singapore
- Have a minimum of 30% local shareholding; with Company’s Group annual sales turnover less than S$100 million, OR less than 200 employees (for selected solutions only)
Eligible employers who fulfil the following criteria can also qualify for additional subsidies under the SkillsFuture Enterprise Credits (SFEC) scheme:
- Have contributed at least S$750 Skills Development Levy over the qualifying period
- Have employed at least three Singapore Citizens (SCs) or Permanent Residents (PRs) every month over the same period
- Have not been qualified for SFEC at any of the earlier periods
Agency: Enterprise Singapore – per link attached
Download Our Free Infographic
Other Grants You Might Be Interested In
Place-and -Train Programme that aims to help SMEs and support a one off grant of $5,000 and another $5,000 (for new worker above 50 years old).Learn More
Productivity Solutions Grant (PSG)
Up to 80% subsidy for pre-approved solutions to support companies keen on adopting IT solutions and equipment to enhance business processes.Learn More
Enterprise Development Grant (EDG)
Up to 80% subsidy to help companies for strategic brand & marketing development, tapping on automation & technologies, R&D and overseas marketing presence.Learn More
Market Readiness Awareness (MRA)
Small and medium enterprises (SMEs) will receive an international boost with the Market Readiness Assistance (MRA) grant of up to $100,000 to help take your business overseas.Learn More