Employers can assess jobseekers’ job fit through a short-term work trial before offering employment paying $1,500 or more to suitable Singapore Citizens.
The previous Work Trial has been enhanced and renamed to Carer Trial to improve job matching and retention for employers and job seekers.
|Salary Support to Employers||30% of monthly salary for up to 6 months, capped at $5,400 per hire, for employers who hire unemployed SC who have been actively looking for jobs for 6 months or more|
- Companies must be legally registered or incorporated in Singapore, with a Unique Entity Number (UEN) registered with ACRA.
- Actively hiring jobs paying $1,500 or more
- Offer employment to suitable jobseekers on permanent terms or on contract terms that are no less than one (1) year after completion of Career Trial
- Additional avenue to hire Singapore Citizens (SCs)
- Assess jobseekers’ job fit before offering formal employment