The enhanced Work-Life Grant aims to incentivise companies to sustain the use of flexible work arrangements (FWAs) for all employees, to create work-life harmony at the workplace.
Companies can apply for grants and incentives to implement flexible work arrangements (FWAs) such as flexi-load, flexi-place and flexi-time.
The enhanced Work-Life Grant comprises 2 components:
- FWA Incentive
- Incentivise companies to sustain implementation of FWAs for their local employees.
- Job Sharing Incentive
- Incentivise employers to implement job sharing for employees at PMET-level with gross monthly salary of at least $3,600, before job sharing arrangement.
You can tap on one or both components.
Types of FWAs
The FWAs recognised for this grant include flexi-load, flexi-place and flexi-time. Other FWAs may be considered on a case-by-case basis.
The FWA Incentive encourages you to support employees who adopt FWAs.
|Amount||Up to $70,000 per company over 2 years.|
|Disbursement||$2,000 per local employee per year, who is a regular user of FWAs.|
Job Sharing Incentive
The Job Sharing Incentive encourages you to support PMET-level employees who adopt job sharing arrangements.
|Amount||Up to $35,000 per company over 2 years.|
|Computation (yearly)||$3,500 per local, full-time PMET employee per year, who is a regular user of job sharing.|
- Companies are eligible to receive the FWA Incentive per local employee (Singapore Citizens and Singapore Permanent Residents).
- Companies must be legally registered or incorporated in Singapore, with a Unique Entity Number (UEN) registered with ACRA.
- Any company registered or incorporated in Singapore including societies and non-profit organisations such as charities and voluntary welfare organisations.
- Employee attraction and retention
- Improved employees engagement
- Increased productivity