Successfully managing your multi-generational workforce means carefully evaluating your existing HR policies and systems to maximise your employee resources and reach organisational goals accordingly.
Flexibility when introducing changes is important.
Show to your team that you welcome challenges and opportunities arising from the presence of your multi-generational workforce.
Apart from examining your rules and regulations, you should also take a look at your employees’ job roles to find areas for growth, and redesign them as needed to meet the needs of your employees and of your organisation as a whole.
Employers who wish to relook at their workplaces to accommodate an ageing workforce can tap on WorkPro’s Job Redesign Grant.
This Grant provides funding support to create physically easier, safer and smarter jobs for older workers aged 50 years and above.
Under this Grant, companies can apply for funding of up to $300,000 to redesign jobs or purchase equipment for older workers in order to improve the workplace environment and work processes.
Tap on the grant to develop an age-friendly workplace to support your older workers today!
- Companies must be legally registered or incorporated in Singapore, with a Unique Entity Number (UEN) registered with ACRA.
- Any company registered or incorporated in Singapore including societies and non-profit organisations such as charities and voluntary welfare organisations.
- The JR projects must benefit the company and lead to a positive impact on the older workers. Creating a positive impact on older workers includes, but not limited to,a. making jobs physically easier, safer and smarter through improvements to the workplace environment / work processesb. placement and retention of older workersc. improved productivity, enhanced job scope, wage increment etc.
c. improved productivity, enhanced job scope, wage increment etc.
- Older workers must be either Singapore Citizens (SCs) or Singapore Permanent Residents (SPRs) aged 50 and above, employed on permanent basis or on employment contracts that are at least 12 months in duration.
- Increase In Employee Performance And Productivity
- Increase In Employee Motivation
- Spearhead Best Practices For The Industry